TOM MISNER OPPORTUNITIES SCHOLARSHIP
THE TOM MISNER OPPORTUNITIES SCHOLARSHIP
The Tom Misner Opportunities Scholarship is a need-based scholarship that provides
financial assistance to a prospective full-time student who is both hard-working and passionate
about creative media, but with limited financial means. The recipient will have one-
quarter of tuition costs paid on their behalf by the SAE Creative Media Scholarship
For consideration of the Tom Misner Opportunities Scholarship, Domestic applicants
must complete the following:
- An application form consisting of the prospective student’s information and
- a 300-word or less essay question.
- Two letters of recommendation written by an academic instructor, counselor
- or employer. Letters of recommendation by family or friends will not be considered.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the appropriate campus.
- The FAFSA must be filed prior to submitting the application.
Application submissions will be reviewed by the Campus Scholarship Committee which
will recommend three finalists to the National Scholarship Committee, who will render
the final decision as to which applicant will be awarded the scholarship.
For more information, please contact your campus Administrative Representative.
The Tom Misner Opportunities Scholarship is available to accepted Audio Technology
Program applicants at the following campuses:
(Please choose a school to request more information)